A. Dannette Mitchell
Jeffrey & Mitchell, P.C.
2631 Bulverde Road, Suite #105
Bulverde, TX 78163
BackgroundMs. Mitchell concentrates her practice in the areas of corporate and general business law and real estate law. She has represented numerous clients on issues relating to corporate planning and formation, general and limited partnerships, limited liability companies, contract drafting, preparation of real estate documents for commercial and residential closings, sale of businesses and foreclosures.
In the civil and commercial litigation area, Ms. Mitchell’s experience includes landlord-tenant disputes, collection matters, breach of contract matters, insurance coverage and bad faith litigation, products liability, personal injury litigation, consumer DTPA and warranty litigation and creditor’s rights.
From 2008 to 2010, Ms. Mitchell served as City Councilwoman for the City of Bulverde, a northern suburb of San Antonio. She now serves as Chair of the Membership Council of the Bulverde/Spring Branch Area Chamber of Commerce. Ms. Mitchell has also been involved in the San Antonio Livestock Show and Rodeo International Committee since 2005, as both a Member and former Secretary.
Memberships, Honors, & Professional Associations
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Arkansas Bar Association, Member
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Kendall County Bar Association, Member
- Comal County Bar Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute
- Litigation Section, State Bar of Texas, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Member
- Order of the Barristers