Ray B. Jeffrey
Jeffrey & Mitchell, P.C.
2631 Bulverde Road, Suite #105
Bulverde, TX 78163
BackgroundMr. Jeffrey has devoted his legal career to helping businesses win legal disputes. He has been Board Certified in Civil Trial Law and Personal Injury Trial Law since 1989. After beginning his legal career in Beaumont, Texas, in 1984, he developed a statewide practice focusing on negligence, product liability, insurance and toxic tort litigation. While maintaining his personal-injury practice, Mr. Jeffrey has expanded his practice in commercial, consumer, and employment litigation. He has represented litigants in approximately seventy-five trials, including personal injury, malpractice, insurance, consumer, and commercial cases.
In 1991, Mr. Jeffrey completed mediator training. While maintaining a busy trial practice, he has served numerous litigants as a mediator in a wide variety of cases.
From 2008 to 2010, Mr. Jeffrey served as mayor of the City of Bulverde, a northern suburb of San Antonio. He previously served on the city's Planning & Zoning Commission, Home Rule Charter Commission, and Animal Control Committee. He now serves as president of the non-profit Bulverde Community Park Association and Chairman of the Comal County Justice Center Steering Committee. He is the incoming Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bulverde/Spring Branch Area Chamber of Commerce.
Memberships, Honors, & Professional Associations
- Texas Super Lawyer
- AV-Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of Texas, 1984
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Journal of Air Law & Commerce, Southern Methodist University
- Litigation Section, State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Fifth Circuit Bar Association